Piano / Keyboard Lessons
Jim offers lessons to beginning and intermediate piano, organ and keyboard players. The goal is simple – to get you playing music fast. The process is tailored to your current abilities and the direction in which you wish to travel.
Emphasis is directed so students:
- Learn the keyboard layout and key names.
- Understanding scales and how to find chords.
- Learn to read simple charts and basic note reading.
- Ear training to find melodies and chords.
- Understand chord intervals.
- Finger training for independent control.
Lessons can be scheduled in your home or virtually using Skype or other video conferencing tools. Whether you’re a beginner or a player who wants to advance their skills, Jim is able to help move you to the next level. Contact him to find out more.